SEND A MESSAGE OF HOPE
We can all do our part to uplift and encourage a child in crisis with words of positivity, love and hope!
Post a note of kindness for children living in some of the most difficult circumstances via the interactive message board below. Save the Children will send your message on your behalf to a child in one of our programs across the globe.
Tips when writing your message:
- Be cheerful and positive, using expressions like: “I’m thinking of you and wishing you well!” Or “I believe in you – you are amazing!”
- Feel free to start your message with a friendly greeting, like “Hello friend” or a simple “Hi!”.
- Be encouraging and sincere, remember to make them feel special!
- Please avoid anything related to: personal information, social media accounts/handles, culturally sensitive subjects, conflicts, politics and religion
- Keep your message within the 200 character limit
- Do include a picture or image
Thank you for putting smile on a child’s face with your kind words.